Saturday 19 November 2011

Grandad's House again

So here is the next room in my Grandad's House...a Triang Spot-On filled retro bedroom, a bit 60's, a bit shabby chic and Cath Kidston influenced (I scaled down one of her wallpaper designs for the chimney breast, though I think I've hung it sideways).  Yes, there's a very large gap between the walls behind the red chair, I may need to do something about that sometime!  My husband thinks it looks more like a tatty old hotel room that hasn't been updated in years.  All these rooms are just beginnings, they have a long way to go!







































2 comments:

Norma Bennett said...

Haha, I'm with your hubby, I think I've stayed in a room just like this in a dodgy cheap hotel or two! Please don't think that means I don't like it, I think it's got real character that's true to it's time frame.

Becky said...

Yes, I think it's that old fireplace that does it!